Mark Thomas returns with new show at Warwick Arts Centre
WHAT IS IT? Mark Thomas’s Bravo Figaro.
WHERE AND WHEN IS IT? Warwick Arts Centre, Wednesday February 6, 7.30pm
WHAT DO THEY SAY ABOUT IT?
After walking the wall in the West Bank, becoming Guinness World Record holder for political protests and chasing arms dealers around the country, Mark Thomas returns with a show about his father. Bravo Figaro is the true tale of a self-employed builder’s love of opera, illness and how to put opera on in a bungalow in Bournemouth. With some gags thrown in for luck, it’s told by one of the best storytellers in the land.
HOW TO SEE IT
Book at warwickartscentre.co.uk.
- Police carry out traffic operation in Hillmorton
- Rugby post office in Albert Street to close for two weeks in June
- New interim Chief Fire Officer appointed for Warwickshire
- Boys rocked by three losses
- FAREWELL TO DAVID BARBY: more than 400 fill St Andrew’s Church in Rugby in appreciation of priceless antiques expert
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Rugby
Monday 20 May 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 17 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North