STEVEN Michael Haslewood, 33, from Rugby has received an Antisocial Behaviour Order (ABSO) after appearing at court.
According to Warwickshire Police the following conditions apply to Haslewood who is prohibited from:
1) Using foul, offensive or racist language to any person in the borough of Rugby.
2) Causing harassment, alarm or distress or behaving in any way which is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress to any person.
3) Entering the area shown on the attached map marked with a red line while in possession of alcohol.
4) Entering any premises licensed to sell alcohol (whether for consumption on or off the premises) within the area shown on the attached map marked with a red line.
5) Purchasing, directly or by another person, alcohol within the area shown on the attached map marked with a red line.
6) Remaining upon private land or in any building or part of a building without express permission or after having been asked to leave.
The order has no end date.
If Haslewood is seen to be in breach of this order members of the public are asked to contact Warwickshire Police on (01926) 415000.
If he fails to adhere to the terms of the ASBO, he will be arrested and charged with breach of an antisocial behaviour order.