Inspiration and creativity are the watchwords for the Best Marketing or Promotional Campaign category at this year’s Rugby Business Excellence Awards.
The town’s premier business event takes place on Friday June 7, honouring the best companies in town.
And one of the awards on the night will go to the business whose promotional or marketing campaign has most impressed the judges. The category is sponsored by a new sponsor, Oxygen Graphics, based in Albert Street. Malcolm Freeman, who founded the company in 2009, said: “This event is a fantastic way to showcase and reward the triumphs of the businesses in Rugby and the local people. We feel honoured to be involved in the awards and to be sponsoring this category.”
Oxygen provides creative services to help grow your business. It offers graphic design, full colour litho and digital printing, website design and development, targeted email marketing and fun promotional items. It also operates a printing.com franchise, offering over 3,000 print-based products with savings of up to 76 per cent.
The judges are looking for the following:
1) Details of your campaign and the different methods used
2) Printed samples, digital links or images of marketing material used
3) Details of how the campaign has increased awareness, sales or customer interaction with your business, product or event and how its success has been measured
4) Creative and inspirational thinking with performance results against set objectives.
5) A few words - 40 to 50 - explaining why you think you should win the award.
The awards ceremony is at the Dunchurch Park Hotel. Tickets are available for just £40 plus VAT. Please reserve your places soon as space is limited this year. For an information pack, please contact Ginny Hunter at the Advertiser on (01788) 539999 or call into our office at 2 Albert Street, Rugby. Entries can also be submitted via email to email@example.com and must follow criteria guidelines.