Firefighters called to chimney fire in Lower Hillmorton Road

No Caption ABCDE

No Caption ABCDE

Have your say

A chimney caught fire at a home in Hillmorton last night (Thursday).

At around 8.10pm Warwickshire Fire Control received an emergency call to a chimney fire in Lower Hillmorton Road.

One fire crew from Rugby attended. Firefighters confirmed a single storey building was on fire and the blaze was located in the chimney breast in the living room.

Firefighters were at the scene for around 40 minutes.