What you’ll find in this week’s 96-page Rugby Advertiser - on sale now for just 45p from your newsagent or supermarket. Make sure you don’t miss out!
* Concerns over families going hungry in Rugby
* “Undateable” Justin looking for love through TV show
* Inspectors find soiled furniture and no cleaners at care home
* Brave bridegroom foils thief and saves wedding day
* Meet the Rugby men women who are carrying the Olympic torch
* Neighbourhood rallies around to help poorly Joel, 4
* Lions one win from the championship
* Ticket giveaway for TV homes show
* 44-page property section
* Unrivalled guide to what’s on in and around Rugby
* Dozens of cars for sale
* Three pages of family announcements
* Three pages of items for sale
The Rugby Advertiser - the only newspaper based in Rugby. On sale every Thursday.