Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s 96-page Rugby Advertiser...
* How you can help fund a life-saving trip for Adrian, 12
* Shoppers’ anger at retail park’s parking rules
* Passengers’ upset at bus fare rise
* Cabbies: ‘Rugby has too many taxis’
* Why Lee is a national weight-loss
* Win a meal for four at town pub
* Ten pages of sporting action from around Rugby
* Your letters
* The best guide to houses and flats to buy and rent
* Our entertainment and events listings
* Family announcements, jobs and items for sale
...and much more besides in your Rugby Advertiser – out now for just 65p. Don’t miss it!