Firefighters from Rugby were called to a retail park in Rugby this morning (Friday) following a gas leak.
Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service said they were called to Elliott’s Field retail park in Leicester Road at 11am where a butane gas cylinder was leaking.
A spokesman for the fire and rescue service said that the leaking gas cylinder was in a car park outside a retail unit.
Staff called for help in making it safe.
West Midlands Ambulance Service also attended, after one person inhaled some of the leaking gas.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said they were called at around 11.15am, adding: “One patient was checked and assessed at the scene.
“They did not require any further treatment.”