DCSIMG

Firefighters called to chimney fire in Lower Hillmorton Road

No Caption ABCDE

No Caption ABCDE

A chimney caught fire at a home in Hillmorton last night (Thursday).

At around 8.10pm Warwickshire Fire Control received an emergency call to a chimney fire in Lower Hillmorton Road.

One fire crew from Rugby attended. Firefighters confirmed a single storey building was on fire and the blaze was located in the chimney breast in the living room.

Firefighters were at the scene for around 40 minutes.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page