Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s Advertiser - out now...
* Alstom sell-off plan prompts urgent talks
* Fundraising song in memory of Robin, 25
* Rates of kidney disease ‘higher in Rugby’
* Faith’s bid to be Miss England
* The tale of two brides and one special dress
* Ten pages of sport – including heartbreak for Rugby Town and hope for Rugby Lions
* Win a luxury trip on a steam train
* St George’s Day parade - with Spitfire flypast
* Life as a young mum in Rugby
And not forgetting our round-up of what’s on where around Rugby, our 44-page property guide, family announcements, cars for sale and much more – all for 65p. Don’t miss out!