Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s 104-page print edition of the Rugby Advertiser...
* Cabbies’ dramatic town hall protest
* Prison to become ‘sex offender centre’
* Hundreds join ‘vogue4robin’ around the world in memory of Rugby man
* Clock Towers revamp plan latest
* County police ‘among least fit’
* Ten pages of sporting action
* Your guide to houses and flats to rent and buy
* What’s on where around Rugby
* Your free eight-page World Cup guide
And not forgetting family announcements, cars and items for sale, your letters and much more – all in the Rugby Advertiser, out today for 70p. Don’t miss out!