Here’s a little peek at what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Dying Christine’s remarkable Race for Life achievement
* Sharp fall in jobless benefit claims
* Rugby workers and MP on strike action
* Three pages of pictures from the Race for Life, plus our pictures from the Napton Festival, the Crick Scarecrow Festival and Birdingbury Country Show
* Money off at Frankie & Benny’s for every reader
* Rugby’s top bosses on the issues affecting the town’s businesses
* Nominate Rugby’s best cafe
* The best guides to Rugby’s property market, what’s on where around the town and Rugby’s sporting week
...and not forgetting family announcements, cars for sale, our classified adverts and much more – all for 70p. Don’t miss out!