Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Neighbours’ shock at suspected murder
* Anger at plans for hundreds of homes off Ashlawn Road
* Man’s desperate search for his dad
* The ‘lifeline’ for Rugby families dealing with autism
* Three pages of pictures and reports from GCSE results day
* Ten pages of the best of Rugby’s sporting action
...plus your guide to what’s on where around Rugby, your guide to Rugby’s property market, family announcements, cars for sale, classified ads and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!