A PRE-INQUIRY meeting will be held into proposals to improve the notorious Catthorpe Interchange.
The meeting will be held on January 15 at the Holiday Inn in Crick starting at 10am.
Anyone with an interest are invited to attend.
The meeting is required to take place ahead of a public inquiry about the improvements to junction 19 of the M1 connecting with the M6 and A14.
The long awaited improvement work, which would provide free flow links between the M6 and A14 and between the M1 and A14, was initially put on hold in 2010 by the government due to spending reviews.
At the time it was thought that work would have to be put off until at least 2015.
But at the end of 2011 it was announced that the work would be brought forward and begin earlier than planned.
Work could start on the Catthorpe junction as early as next year.
- Police carry out traffic operation in Hillmorton
- Rugby post office in Albert Street to close for two weeks in June
- New interim Chief Fire Officer appointed for Warwickshire
- Boys rocked by three losses
- FAREWELL TO DAVID BARBY: more than 400 fill St Andrew’s Church in Rugby in appreciation of priceless antiques expert
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Rugby
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 5 C to 14 C
Wind Speed: 16 mph
Wind direction: North west