A CLIFTON farmer has applied for retrospective planning permission to use existing buildings for rat breeding.
Robert Spencer has submitted a retrospective planning application to Rugby Borough Council to change the use of existing buildings for the purposes of rodent breeding at Magpie Lodge Farmyard in Lilbourne Road, Clifton upon Dunsmore. The rats are being bred as food for snakes belonging to the occupants.
The application will be decided by delegated powers at the Town Hall. The consultation will end on December 25.
- FAREWELL TO DAVID BARBY: more than 400 fill St Andrew’s Church in Rugby in appreciation of priceless antiques expert
- Rugby man scoops £100,000 Health Lottery
- Police carry out traffic operation in Hillmorton
- Rugby’s nearest A&E suffering from ‘toxic overcrowding’
- Rugby post office in Albert Street to close for two weeks in June
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Rugby
Thursday 23 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 23 mph
Wind direction: North