Plans for a multi million revamp of Elliott’s Field Retail Park have been submitted to Rugby Borough Council.
Following a public consultation in December last year, retail park owner Hammerson has now officially submitted its planning application to revamp Elliott’s Field.
The plans include proposals to demolish the majority of the exisiting units and replace them with 12 new retail units.
Hammerson revealed last year that Debenhams will be the flagship store on the retail park.
**FOR MORE ON THIS STORY SEE THURSDAY’S RUGBY ADVERTISER**
- Coffee shop and new dress shop open in Swan Centre in Rugby town centre
- Man attacked by two men in Lawford Heath
- Two men injured and arrested after motorbike crashes into a post in Lawford Road
- Rugby’s Jordan Williams wins the title of Mr England 2013
- Road closures in Rugby town centre as roadworks continue
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Rugby
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 13 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: East