PROLOGIS has sold some distribution land in Rugby.
The company has sold 16 acres of land at Prologis Rugby Central Park to Hamdon Gate Developments.
The site includes the three remaining development plots on the park. Two plots have detailed planning consent for distribution facilities of more than 93,400 square feet and approximately 119,700 square feet, although buildings of up to 140,000 square feet can be accommodated subject to planning.
The third plot, which is located at the front of the site, is suitable for industrial buildings from 20,000 to 60,000 square feet subject to planning consent.
Andrew Griffiths, managing director, Prologis UK said: “The park is in an excellent location at Junction 1 of the M6 motorway and the site has been prepared ready for Hamdon Gate Developments to start construction work in line with their own timetable.
“We are selling the residual land at Prologis Rugby Central Park in line with our strategic priorities and customer needs for larger development plots.”
- FAREWELL TO DAVID BARBY: more than 400 fill St Andrew’s Church in Rugby in appreciation of priceless antiques expert
- Police carry out traffic operation in Hillmorton
- Rugby man scoops £100,000 Health Lottery
- Rugby’s nearest A&E suffering from ‘toxic overcrowding’
- Rugby post office in Albert Street to close for two weeks in June
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Rugby
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 4 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west