A RUGBY man who starred in controversial Channel 4 show The Undateables has been featured in a follow up programme.
Justin Coling has been treated like a celebrity since appearing on the documentary that helps people with disabilities in their quest for love.
He has been back in front of the cameras and appears on Channel 4’s website.
Justin, 40, who has neurofibromatosis type one, a condition that causes tumours to grow on his skin, said: “I was a bit disappointed I wasn’t selected as one of the people in the follow up show on television.
“It has all been about breaking down barriers which it has done that so I shouldn’t moan too much.”
He now has fans all over the world and is appreciateive of the positive messages.
“People stop me to have their photograph taken,” Justin said.
“I was recognised on my last holiday to Gran Canaria and enjoyed chatting over champagne with an attractive young lady who had seen me on television.”
He said appearing on the show and having a date has given him more confidence.
“I feel more at ease starting a conversation with women now,” said Justin.
Although his date on The Undateables went well, the 176-mile distance between them just wasn’t viable.
He was then set up with a woman in Coventry, but she decided she wasn’t ready to date.
Justin added: “I will just see what happens.”
See Justin on http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-undateables/articles/revisit-hadyn-justin-penny
- Coffee shop and new dress shop open in Swan Centre in Rugby town centre
- Two men injured and arrested after motorbike crashes into a post in Lawford Road
- Man attacked by two men in Lawford Heath
- Rugby’s Jordan Williams wins the title of Mr England 2013
- Road closures in Rugby town centre as roadworks continue
- Man arrested and charged after being seen flashing in Cock Robin Wood in Rugby
- Junction in Bilton is branded a blackspot
- Rugby town centre shop gets boost
- Police officer hit by a car during chase through Rugby town centre
- Man denies performing sex act on himself whilst driving along the M6 near Rugby
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Rugby
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 23 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 13 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: East