Police have released photos of three sets of keys that have been recovered as part of an ongoing investigation.
The investigation relates to a number of thefts from vehicles parked within a fairly close proximity of Lower Hillmorton Road, Timber Court, The Arbours, and Benn Street.
However it is possible the keys may have been lost or stolen from outside of this area in Rugby.
The first set of four keys are described as gold in colour and could be either external or internal security keys. Each key has a coloured plastic fob attached to it with a window where Middle, Top, Bottom or Back Fire door is written in blue ink.
The second set of keys is described as a silver yale type key that could be a front door key and has a black TSB key fob.
The third set of keys is a square silver key with mul-t-lock imprinted on it. It has two pendants attached - a silver dolphin pendant and a white tube pendant with ‘RIAS insurance’ printed in blue lettering on it.
Anyone with any knowledge of these keys is please asked to contact Warwickshire Police asking for the Vehicle Crime Unit at Rugby on 01788 856102.
- FAREWELL TO DAVID BARBY: more than 400 fill St Andrew’s Church in Rugby in appreciation of priceless antiques expert
- Rugby man scoops £100,000 Health Lottery
- Police carry out traffic operation in Hillmorton
- Rugby’s nearest A&E suffering from ‘toxic overcrowding’
- BREAKING NEWS: Rugby councillors give go-ahead to Elliott’s Field Retail Park expansion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Rugby
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North