BUDDING young models of the future are invited to audition for the Mr, Miss and Junior Miss Rugby beauty pageant this weekend,
Women aged between 16 and 24 can enter the Miss competition and the winner will represent Rugby in the Miss England final in June.
Entrants for the Mr contest should be aged between 17 and 27 and the winner will go on to the Mr England final. The junior Miss competition is open to girls aged 13-17.
Area organiser Diane Slater said the final of Miss Rugby 2013 will be held on Saturday March 30 at the Indian Community Centre in Edward Street Rugby.
Diane says applicants are judged on their personality as well as their looks.
She said: “Mr & Miss Rugby is an official heat for Mr & Miss England and our winners are guaranteed a place in the grand finals in June
“Our junior competition is just a taster and our winner wins a modelling portfolio and will be signed to our associated modelling agency with our winners.”
Auditions are on Sunday from 10am to 4pm at Onyx La Rouge beauty salon in Railway Terrace. A £20 registration fee is payable on the day.
For more information call Diane Slater on 07967 818439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAREWELL TO DAVID BARBY: more than 400 fill St Andrew’s Church in Rugby in appreciation of priceless antiques expert
- Rugby man scoops £100,000 Health Lottery
- Police carry out traffic operation in Hillmorton
- Rugby’s nearest A&E suffering from ‘toxic overcrowding’
- BREAKING NEWS: Rugby councillors give go-ahead to Elliott’s Field Retail Park expansion
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Rugby
Friday 24 May 2013
Temperature: 4 C to 11 C
Wind Speed: 25 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North