Police are appealing for witnesses to a crash in which two people motorcyclists were injured after losing control.
The incident happened at a few minutes before 5.45pm on Saturday on the A45 near Ryton Bridge.
The yellow Suzuki off road 250cc motorcycle was travelling in the direction of Wolston along the A45, away from the Tollbar Island.
The motorcycle was over taking a number of vehicles, travelling in the same direction, when the driver lost control. Both the driver and the pillion passenger were taken to the University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire.
An 18-year-old male suffered a broken leg and a 17-year old male suffered head and neck injuries. They have both been kept in hospital.
Police would like to hear form anyone who was travelling along the A45 in the direction of Wolston on Saturday afternoon around 5.45pm who was overtaken by the yellow Suzuki motorcycle, or anyone who saw the incident. They are asked to contact Sergeant Richard Toms in the Major Investigation Unit, Roads by leaving a message on 01926 415415.
- FAREWELL TO DAVID BARBY: more than 400 fill St Andrew’s Church in Rugby in appreciation of priceless antiques expert
- Police carry out traffic operation in Hillmorton
- Rugby man scoops £100,000 Health Lottery
- Rugby post office in Albert Street to close for two weeks in June
- Rugby’s nearest A&E suffering from ‘toxic overcrowding’
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Rugby
Tuesday 21 May 2013
Temperature: 7 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: North east
Temperature: 4 C to 15 C
Wind Speed: 18 mph
Wind direction: North west