MORE than 50 real ales, ciders, perry and foreign beers will greet visitors to the 29th Rugby Camra festiva.
The festival will begin tomorrow (Friday) and continue into Saturday at the Thornfield Bowling Club - next to the Ken Marriott Leisure Centre in Hillmorton Road.
There will be beer from 21 counties from Cumbria to Sussex for people to enjoy.
• CAMRA Membership deals
• Great Food all sessions
• Free entry for CAMRA Members
• Opening times Fri 3–11pm Sat 11am–11pm
• Children Welcome until 8pm
• Pub Games, Tombola, Auction Saturday afternoon
• New Breweries from around the UK
• Live Music 8:30pm - Saturday Featuring Dave Pepper, guitarist/singer
• Supporting local charities