Toddler nearly choked on piece of plastic in McDonald’s Happy Meal in Rugby

The piece of plastic Grace nearly choked on
The piece of plastic Grace nearly choked on
0
Have your say

A toddler nearly choked on a piece of plastic found inside a McDonald’s Happy Meal.

Three-year-old Grace Nock was enjoying a meal with her parents, James and Samantha, at the Junction One branch on Leicester Road, when she began coughing and choking after taking a bite of her crispy chicken wrap.

The piece of plastic Grace nearly choked on

The piece of plastic Grace nearly choked on

Fortunately her parents were able to remove the piece of plastic from her mouth and she has made a full recovery.

Dad James described the incident as ‘very scary’ and said his daughter was OK now, despite being shaken up.

A McDonald’s spokesperson said a thorough investigation would be conducted.

“We are very sorry for the Nock family’s experience when visiting our restaurant.

“Food safety is incredibly important to us and following this incident we conducted a thorough investigation to ensure no other products were affected.

“The object involved has been sent for analysis to determine its origin. Our customer services team is in touch with the family.”

The incident happened three weeks ago.