Here’s what’s going on tomorrow (Monday June 30) as part of Rugby Festival of Culture...
* Rugby & District Art Society Exhibition - Rose Tea Rooms, 10am to 4pm, admission free
* Value It/What Is Its Value?, activities and and exhibition of children’s work based on the Pop Art exhibition on show as part of the festival - Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, noon to 5pm. admission free
* The Story Chair, designed to inspire storytelling on the theme of reconciliation - St Andrew’s church, 9.30am to 3pm, admission free
* Festival of Culture quiz night - The Merchants Inn, 8pm, cost £1 per person (maximum six people per team), ages 18+
* Cider Festival - The Merchants Inn, noon until late, free entry, ages 18+