Here’s what’s going on tomorrow (Friday July 4) as part of Rugby Festival of Culture...
* Little Discoveries, an interactive Roman experience giving youngsters the chance to dress up and learn some fascinating history - Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, 1.30pm to 2pm, free admission, audience: under-fives
* Jazz Band and Dinner - Summersault, High Street, 6.30pm onwards, admission free but minimum of £14.95 per person is charged for food and drink, booking essential on (01788) 543223, audience: 18+
* Poppies and Pearls, an anthology of songs and reflections to commemorate the centenary of the start of the First World War and a selection of choruses from shows by Gilbert & Sullivan and other composers, presented by Rugby Operatic Society - St Andrew’s church, 7.30pm to 10pm, £5 per person
* The Story Chair, from which you can read your favourite passages - St Andrew’s church and garden, 12.30pm to 1pm, admission free, booking essential for readers, call (01788) 565609
* Rugby & District Art Society Exhibition - Rose Tea Rooms, 10am to 4pm, admission free
* Value It/What Is Its Value?, activities and an exhibition of children’s work based on the Pop Art exhibition on show as part of the festival - Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, noon to 5pm, admission free
See www.rugbyfestivalofculture.co.uk for the full programme.