Here’s what’s going on tomorrow (Sunday July 13) as part of Rugby Festival of Culture...
* Beads ‘N’ Bling: Tambour embroidery with strung beads and sequins - Arnold House, 10am - 4pm, audience 14+. Cost £69, plus charge for materials on the day. Booking at www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/beads-n-bling-tambour-embroidery-with-strung-beads-and-sequins-tickets-11885159833.
* An Enthusiast’s Guide to Better Photographs with Brethertons LLP - Brethertons offices, The Robbins Building, Albert Street. 11am - 1pm, cost £6, booking at www.brethertonsphotography.eventbrite.co.uk.
* Alexandra Arms Summer Festival - Family BBQ and music - The Alexandra Arms, 12pm onwards, free admission.
* Macbeth - Caldecott Park, 6.30pm - 9.30pm, audience 8+. Cost £8 adults, concessions/children £6, family (2 adults and 2 children) £22. Booking essential, call (01788) 533217 or visit the Rugby Visitor Centre.
* A Night at the Musicals - Rugby Theatre, 7.30pm, cost £12. Suitable for all. Booking at www.rugbytheatre.co.uk or call (01788) 541324.