Here’s what’s going on tomorrow (Thursday July 3) as part of Rugby Festival of Culture...
* Make It Look Good With Flowers, a workshop for everyone from beginners to experienced arrangers that shows what can be done with just a few flowers - Rugby Methodist church, 10am to 12 noon, £8 (for Rugby Floral Society members) or £10 (non-members), call (01788) 547661 to book
* Put your knowledge of wine to the test at a blind-tasting Wine Quiz and you could win a £30 Rugby Tap gift card, with all abilities welcome - Rugby Tap, 5pm to 7pm, admission free
* Go The Whole Hog and tantalise your tastebuds with food that all comes from a fresh, locally sourced pig - The Merchants Inn, Little Church Street, 12 noon until late
* Sewing For Fun, to which you can take your sewing projects and learn from their experiences of others - Quaker Meeting House, 7pm to 9pm, free admission
* Rock Around The Clock, featuring members of County Music Groups performing a range of music in the town centre - Clock Towers Shopping Centre, 4pm to 6pm, admission free
* Bring Your Boots And Boogie, showcasing local band Dukes Jetty - Sheep Street Cobblers, 12.30pm to 2.30pm, admission free
* Dinner And Dance, with music, food and a chance to put on your dancing shoes - Cafe Vin Cinq, 7pm, £20 per head, call (01788) 541304 to book, audience: 18+
* The Story Chair, from which you can read your favourite passages - St Andrew’s church and garden, 12.30pm to 1pm, admission free, booking essential for readers, call (01788) 565609
* Rugby & District Art Society Exhibition - Rose Tea Rooms, 10am to 4pm, admission free
* Value It/What Is Its Value?, activities and an exhibition of children’s work based on the Pop Art exhibition on show as part of the festival - Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, noon to 5pm. admission free
See www.rugbyfestivalofculture.co.uk for the full programme.