Here’s what’s going on tomorrow (Wednesday July 2) as part of Rugby Festival of Culture...
* Rhyme Time, a chance to join in with songs, rhymes, rhythm and fun - Rugby library, 11am to 11.30am, admission free, audience: under-twos (with adult)
* Guitar and mandolin folk duo The Moonlighters - Festival Stage, St Andrew’s church, 11.30am to 2pm (approx), admission free
* Work with a local artists to create innovative poppies as part of the town’s First World War commemorations - Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, 2pm to 4pm, admission free, audience: 16+
* Story Chair Drama Performance, with children from various primary schools performing with guitar groups - St Andrew’s church, 5.30pm to 6.45pm, cost £2 on the door/family ticket £15, suitable for all ages
* An evening of humour, fun and laughter with poets and raconteurs Brewers Troupe - The Merchants Inn, 7.30pm, £3, audience: 18+
* Last Night of the Proms concert: Temple Speech Room, 2.30pm to 3.30p, admission free, booking essential on (01788) 556227
* Rugby & District Art Society Exhibition - Rose Tea Rooms, 10am to 4pm, admission free
* Value It/What Is Its Value?, activities and and exhibition of children’s work based on the Pop Art exhibition on show as part of the festival - Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, noon to 5pm. admission free
See www.rugbyfestivalofculture.co.uk for the full programme.