Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s Rugby Advertiser – on sale now...
* Church group turns away boy – for wearing a dress
* Temporary traffic lights causing ‘havoc’
* Dozens of new primary school places planned
* Death of ‘true gent’ Vince Dunne
* Three pages of pictures from the Spring Fair
* Lions’ big day at Twickenham
* Council election candidates: ‘Why you should vote for us’
* Nominate your favourite hair salon for top award
* Your guide to property in Rugby and what’s on where
...and not forgetting family announcements, cars for sale, our classified ads, ten pages of sport, and much more – all in your Rugby Advertiser, out now for 65p. Don’t miss out!