Here’s a preview of what you can find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Vandals scrawl graffiti and urinating on graves
* Relief as schools get more places and buildings
* Plea to help find missing Jimmy Matthews
* Pensioner left ill after holiday from hell
* Elderly ‘left without running water’
* Win a family day out at West Midlands Safari Park
* Nominate your favourite cafe for our award
* Ten pages of sporting action from around Rugby
And not forgetting our guides to Rugby’s property market and what’s on where around town, family announcements, cars for sale, Memory Lane and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!