Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Advertiser - out today (Thursday)...
* Residents fight against playing field housing plans
* Family vow to ‘keep mummy’s memory alive’ with fundraiser
* Primary school announces plans to become an academy
* Plans for town centre care homes approved
* McDonald’s set to sell Rugby woman’s burger
* Ten pages of sporting action
...plus the best guide to property in Rugby, your guide to what’s on where, Looking Back, family announcements, classified ads, cars for sale and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!