Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* New hopes to save park from housing
* Proposal to start charging for free care services
* Rogue traders target homes in the town
* Rugby remembers the fallen
* Bus fare rises will ‘push many into poverty’
* Keeping Wroth Silver tradition alive
* Nine pages of packed sporting action
...plus your guide to what’s on where around Rugby, your guide to Rugby’s property market, family announcements, cars for sale, classified ads and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!