Here’s what’s going on tomorrow (Sunday July 6) as part of Rugby Festival of Culture...
* Festival of Culture Service, a ceremony of thanksgiving for the gifts of the people in the town - St Andrew’s church, 10.30am to 11.45am, admission free
* Rugby School Tours, offering an opportunity to find out more about a true Rugby institution - Rugby School, 2pm, £6 per person, booking essential on (01788) 556169
* The Story Chair, from which you can read your favourite passages - St Andrew’s church and garden, 12.30pm to 1pm, admission free, booking essential for readers, call (01788) 565609
* Craft Fair, with opportunities to shop and watch demonstrations of locally made arts and crafts - Caldecott Park, 12 noon to 4pm, admission free
* Peter Pan, presented with a 21st-century twist by Heartbreak Productions - Caldecott Park, 6.30pm to 9.30pm, tickets £8 for adults/£6 for children and concessions, family £22, booking essential on (01788) 533217
* Stringfest Orchestra present a delightful and varied concert including works by Mozart, Albinoni, Warlock, Barber, Bizet and others - Temple Speech Room, 4.45pm to 6pm, tickets £8 and £10 (children half price), call (01788) 536752
* Poetry of Art, an evening of poetry, song and stories inspired by art, and art inspired by literature, in intimate surroundings - Rugby Theatre Coffee Bar, 7pm, £6 per person, call (01788) 541234
See www.rugbyfestivalofculture.co.uk for the full programme.