POLICE have received a number of complaints about inconsiderate parking outside Abbots Farm infant and juniors schools in Abbotts Way, Hillmorton.
The Safer Neighbourhood Team has now been tasked by the community to deal with parking problems in this area and have offered some advice for parents.
To ensure the safety of children at all times please take note of the following;
1. Parking inconsiderately- do not block driveways or footpaths.
2. Do not park on zigzag lines.
3. Do not park within 10 metres of a junction.
4. Be aware of children and parents crossing the road.
5. Be thoughtful to local residents when dropping off and picking up children.
Officers warned that parking and obstruction offences may be dealt with by the way of a fixed penalty ticket.
Drop off and pick up times will now be monitored by the police team, which thanked parents for its co-operation.