CAWSTON Old Farmhouse is a Grade II listed half-timbered farmhouse dating back to the 17th century with later 18th century additions.
It is in Whitefriars Drive and is on the market through Howkins & Harrison for £615,000.
The property, which has five bedrooms, offers spacious and versatile living accommodation over three floors, retaining a wealth of character and period features.
It is situated within mature gardens of over half an acre with adjoining one acre paddock, in all 1.89 acres.
It includes an entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, snug, kitchen, utility room, five bedrooms with en-suite and dressing room to master bedroom, family bathroom, mature gardens and paddock.
The half-timbered part of the property is believed to date from around 1640.
The Georgian Wing was added between 1800 and 1850 and provides the entrance hall and the original oak staircase and balustrading.
The Cawston Estate was part of the Warwickshire Estate of the Duke of Buccleuch.
This stretched from Cawston in the north to Dunchurch and Kites Hardwick in the south.
The Duke brought tenants down from his estates in Scotland.
When his Warwickshire Estate was broken up and sold in 1919, most of the tenants bought their own farms.
Cawston was bought by the Gray and Shanks families, who were cousins.
For more information about the property, telephone Howkins & Harrison on (01788) 564666.