Four children and an adult were treated for smoke inhalation after a chip pan fire broke out in their home.
Crews from Rugby were called to a house in Newbold Road following reports of a kitchen fire at 5pm last night (Wednesday).
The incident involved a chip pan which had been on fire but was out on arrival of the fire crews.
An ambulance was requested and one adult and four children were suffering from smoke inhalation.
Three fire engines assisted the police and ambulance service at the scene of a road traffic collision in Main Street, Easenhall this morning (Thursday).
Crews were made aware of the incident at 7am hours by the police.
The fire crews used specialist cutting equipment to release one casualty who was trapped inside the car, which was on its roof off the roadway.
The casualty was left in the care of the ambulance service.
Two fire engines attended an industrial premises in Butlers Leap, Rugby this morning (Thursday) at 6.38am.
A call was received reporting that the fire alarm was sounding and the extractor fan unit was on fire.
The crew put the fire out and were at the scene for one hour.