Here’s what’s going on tomorrow (Thursday July 10) as part of Rugby Festival of Culture...
Rugby and District Art Society Exhibition - Rose Tea Rooms, 10am to 4pm. Free admission.
* Value It - Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, 10am to 5pm. Free admission.
* The Story Chair - St Andrew’s Church, 9.30am to 3pm. Free admission.
* Rugby School Tours - Rugby School, 2pm. £6 per person. Booking essential, call (01788) 556169.
* Warwickshire Open Studios - Rugby Visitor Centre, Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, 10am to 5pm. Free admission.
* The Royal School of Needlework Summer Exhibition - Floor One Gallery, Rugby Art Gallery and Museum, 10am to 5pm. Free admission.
* Beer and cheese tasting - Rugby Tap, 5pm to 7pm. Free admission, audience 18+.
* Stringfest Cabaret Night - Temple Speech Room, 7.30pm to 10.30pm. Tickets £15 for tables at 7.30pm, (including wine and nibbles) doors open 7pm. £8 and £10 for Graffiti Classics Show at 8.30pm, doors open 8.15pm. Book at www.stringfest.co.uk or call (01788) 536752. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
* Comedy Night - Benn Hall, 8pm to 10.30pm. Tickets £8 in advance, £10 on the door. Book at www.bennhall.co.uk or call (01788) 533719. Audience 18+.
* Alexandra Arms Summer Festival - Groovy disco night - The Alexandra Arms. 8.30pm onwards. Free admission. Audience 18+.