HERE’S what you’ll find in this week’s 96-page Rugby Advertiser - on sale now from your local newsagent for 45p. Don’t miss out!
* Friends desperate to find missing pensioner
* Cheap booze blamed for vandalism
* Plan for new Tesco in Brownsover
* Woman, 48, traumatised after being ‘inapprorpiately touched’ on train
* Dad: ‘I need to diet or I’ll die’
* Mums: stay at home or back to work? We speak to Rugby mothers trying to find the balance
* Rugby woman’s memories of “Coward of the Titanic”
* The man who’s running a marathon every day
* How martial arts turned dad’s life around
* Win family pass worth £250 to Hatton Farm Village
* Our great 40-page property section
* Unrivalled sports coverage and our six-page guide to what’s on in and around Rugby
And it’s all for just 45p. The Rugby Advertiser - the only paper based in Rugby. Don’t forget to pick yours up today.