Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Plan for wardens to help clean up town
* New leader set for borough council
* Warwickshire Police ‘worst’ at attending crime scenes
* Hundreds attend Ashlawn Road homes plan meeting
* The latest instalment of our Rugby At War series
* Ten packed pages of sporting action
...plus the best guide to property in Rugby, your guide to what’s on where, Looking Back, family announcements, classified ads, cars for sale and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!