Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Stores shun centre: Clock Towers changes its plans
* Uproar over school parking problems
* Villagers left upset at Wolvey mast ruling
* End of college’s ‘difficult spell’
* MP in firing line over air strikes vote
* Rugby Food & Drink Festival
* 10 pages of packed sporting action
...plus your guide to what’s on where around Rugby, your guide to Rugby’s property market, family announcements, cars for sale, classified ads and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!