Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Town’s plans to mark Rugby World Cup revealed
* Footballer’s two-hour wait on pitch for ambulance after leg break
* Courageous teen shaves her head in memory of friend - and donates hair to wig charity
* Concern for elderly on ‘dangerous’ pathway
* Mum’s incredible face painting skills
* Zombies raise hell - and lots of money
* Ten pages of packed sporting action
...plus your guide to what’s on where around Rugby, your guide to Rugby’s property market, family announcements, cars for sale, classified ads and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!