Here’s a preview of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Anger over potential cuts to grammar school buses
* Man ‘slept in graveyard’ after benefit cut
* Upset over disabled parking fees at St Cross
* Pensioners ‘ripped off’ by Severn Trent for decades
* Gin distillery could be built near village
* 104-year-old Bob celebrates his life
* Ten packed pages of sport
...plus your guide to what’s on where around Rugby, your guide to Rugby’s property market, family announcements, cars for sale, classified ads and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!