Here’s a preview of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Family tell how they escaped ‘terrifying’ fire
* Removing gyratory safety barriers ‘is putting lives at risk’
* Man loses £3,500 in boat scam
* Two charged after man found with stab wounds
* Council tax frozen for sixth year
* Patients brand GP closures ‘an absolute joke’
* Ten packed pages of sport
...plus your guide to what’s on where around Rugby, your guide to Rugby’s property market, family announcements, cars for sale, classified ads and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!