Here’s a preview of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* GP closures dealt with “abysmally”
* Ambulance wait left grandma in agony
* Asbestos death leads to cash for hospice
* Car park hike at station causes anger
* Community helps poorly little William
* Ten packed pages of sport
...plus your guide to what’s on where around Rugby, your guide to Rugby’s property market, family announcements, cars for sale, classified ads and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!