Here’s a preview of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Multi-million sixth form for Ashlawn School
* The dog who came back from the dead
* Potential U-turn on surgery closure plans
* Body found in river near Rugby is missing Baljeev
* ‘Fat Blokes’ saddle up for charity ride
* Friends of St Cross spend millions on healthcare in Rugby
* Town centre parking farce leaves couple out of pocket
* Ten packed pages of sport
...plus your guide to what’s on where around Rugby, your guide to Rugby’s property market, family announcements, cars for sale, classified ads and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!