Here’s a taste of what you’ll find in this week’s print edition of the Rugby Advertiser - out tomorrow...
* Brave RAF pilot succumbs to brain tumour
* Ashlawn Road housing plans ‘could put lives in danger’
* Zombie celebrities help poorly young brothers
* Schools extended to take on extra pupils
* Angry residents fight against village park development
* Vandals smash 15 car windows in two days
* 8 pages of packed sporting action
...plus your guide to what’s on where around Rugby, your guide to Rugby’s property market, family announcements, cars for sale, classified ads and much more - all for 70p. Don’t miss out!